The four-star apartment village comprises 37 apartments (7 apartments for 5 persons, 7 apartments for 3 + 1 persons and 23 apartments for 2 + 1 persons) next to the Terme 3000 Thermal Park. Apartments are located in two-storey houses (the upper floors are only accessible by a stairway), each with its own private entrance. Each house contains several apartments. All apartments feature a view of the park, are heated and air-conditioned, and also have a balcony with a sofa set. In addition to the room/-s, the apartments feature a furnished kitchen (dishes, cook top, refrigerator and oven), living area and bathroom with a shower stall.
Thermal swimming pools
Apartment guests have free entry to the Terme 3000 Thermal Park, which features indoor and outdoor sections, as well as the swimming pools of the Hotel Termal (themed indoor swimming pool complex and 2 outdoor swimming pools). The Terme 3000 Thermal Park is open from 9.00 to 21.00 (October–May) or from 8.00 to 21.00 (June–September). The world of saunas is open from 10.00 to 22.00. The swimming pools of the Hotel Termal are open year-round, i.e. every day from 6.00 to 20.00.
Hotel guests take their meals under half-board arrangements at the Hotel Termal located in the immediate vicinity of the apartment village. The Hotel Termal runs the Termal hotel restaurant offering a Prekmurje-style dinner on Wednesdays and the Termal Aperitiv Bar (September–April from 8.00 to 15.00) offering beverages and snacks. The Cafe Praline is also part of the resort and has a daily fresh offer of local desserts and sweets made using local ingredients. Room service is available daily from 7.00 to 23.00. Breakfast is served from 7.00 to 10.00, lunch is served from 12.00 to 14.00, and dinner is served from 18.00 to 21.00. The Cafe Praline is open from 9.00 to 21.00 (September–May) or from 8.00 to 23.00 (June–August).
Wellness and health
Apartment guests get free entry to the hotel sauna (Turkish) of the Hotel Termal. Guests can also visit the Thermalium Medico-Wellness Centre, which is part of the Terme 3000 resort offering a wide range of wellness services with a Pannonian note, baths and cosmetic services as well as special medico-wellness services; the Terme 3000 Medical Centre offers rehabilitation for osteoporosis, joint and back pain and non-infectious skin disorders, as well as a wide range of physiotherapy services. The hotel sauna is open on weekdays from 7.00 to 21.00, on Saturdays from 12.00 to 20.00, and on Sundays from 14.00 to 20.00. The Thermalium Medico-Wellness Centre is open from 8.00 to 19.00 (Sundays until 16.00), while the Terme 3000 Medical Centre is open from x.00 to x.00 (Mondays through Fridays).
Livada Golf Course
Terme 3000 features an 18-hole golf course. During the season, the course is open from 8.00 to 22.00, while the driving range is open from 10.00 to 19.00. The course offers golf cart and equipment rental. The offer also includes courses and a golf school.
Services in apartments and the Hotel Termal
- 24/7 Reception desk of Hotel Termal
- Check-in: from 12:00 to 21:00
- Departure: from 7:00 to 10:00
- Room service: from 7:00 to 23:00
- Laundry and ironing (subject to a surcharge)
- Luggage storage facility at the Hotel Termal
- Currency exchange
- Fax, photocopying (subject to a surcharge)
- Safety deposit box at the Reception (subject to a surcharge)
- Newspapers at bars
- Transport services and car rental (subject to a surcharge)
Other information about the accommodation
- Smoking is permitted on the balcony
- Pets are not allowed
- Stores in the hotels
- Hair/beauty salons
- Airport transfer services (subject to a surcharge)
- Private parking (subject to a surcharge)
Terme 3000 – Moravske Toplice is located in the northeasternmost part of Slovenia. Leave the Pomurje motorway at the Gančani exit, which also shows the exit for Moravske Toplice. In Bogojina, turn left towards Moravske Toplice. After arriving at Moravske Toplice, the Hotel Livada will be on your left. Ljubljana is 185 km away, Trieste is 285 km away, Venice is 435 km away, Munich is 505 km away, Graz is 125 km away, Vienna is 235 km away, Budapest is 290 km away, Zagreb is 165 km away, and Belgrade is 535 km away. The bus stop is 200 m away and the bus central station is 5 km from the hotel. The Maribor airport is 50 km away.
- Payment is only possible in cash.
- Rules on cancellation and prepayment vary depending on the room type or package. Please check when making the reservation.
- Baby beds (subject to a surcharge, confirmation upon reservation)
- Discounts for children (depending on the room type or package; please check when making the reservation)
- Healthy and Delicious children's menu
- Children's swimming pool in the hotel and another in the Terme 3000 Thermal Park
- Children's club at the resort
- Children's playgrounds at the resort
Services at the Terme 3000 resort
- One of the biggest water parks in Slovenia (outdoor and indoor swimming pools, waterslides, zip line, trampolines, culinary offer, etc.)
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Football pitch
- Jogging track
- Instructor-led water and other exercises (seasonal)
- Social and other events (seasonal)
- Bike and sporting equipment hire (subject to a surcharge)
- Coffee shop with a diverse range of beverages and desserts
- Organised outings to the surrounding areas, brochure on outings to the surrounding areas for independent sightseeing tours