The apartment village comprises 84 apartments (16 studios for 2 people, 32 standard apartments for 2+1 people, 12 standard apartments for 3+1 people and 24 apartments for 4+1 people). The apartments are situated in two-storey houses. Some apartments are on two storeys. Most apartments have air conditioning and a balcony. They offer views of the hills, the swimming pool or the hotel. All the apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen (dishes, stove, refrigerator, oven – except in studios) and a living area. All apartments have TV and a bathroom with a shower.
The apartment guests enjoy free admission to the 5 hotel pools: the indoor thermal pool (32-34 °C), the outdoor winter and summer thermal pool (34-36 °C), the indoor recreational pool (30-32 °C), the indoor children’s pool (30-32 °C, 10 to 45 cm deep) and the Gejzir outdoor thermal pool (36-38 °C). Guests also have free admission to the 3 summer pools in the outdoor pool complex: the Olympic-size pool (26-29 °C) with three waterslides, the outdoor children’s pool (26-29 °C, 15 to 60 cm deep) with two waterslides and the Grozd thermal pool (36-38 °C). The indoor pools are open from 7:00 to 20:00. The indoor pool is open from 9:00 to 20:00, while the Gejzir thermal pool is open from 7:00 to 20:00 and the Grozd thermal pool is open from 8:00 to 20:00. Night swimming is available on Fridays and Saturdays from 20:00 to 23:00. The indoor pools and outdoor pools connected to the hotel are open all year round. The summer pools in the outdoor pool complex and the Gejzir thermal pool are open during the summer season from 1.5. to 30.9. Bathrobes are available free of charge for half-board guests.
Full-board and half-board meals are available in the hotel’s buffet restaurant, the Aperitif Bar in the hotel and the Taverna, which is connected to the hotel. Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:30, lunch from 12:00 to 14:00, and dinner from 18:30 to 20:30 in the winter and 19:00 to 21:00 in the summer. The Aperitif Bar is open from 6:30 to 12:00. In the Taverna, brunch is served from 10:30 to 13:00, while lunch and dinner are served from 11:30 to 23:00 (from 11:30 in winter). By the outdoor thermal pools, you will find the Bikini Bar (11:00 to 18:00), while the fast-food ŠRC Bar is open during the summer holidays (11.00 to 18.00).
Health and wellness
The apartment guests have free admission to the hotel saunas (2 Finnish, 1 Turkish, 1 infrared). They are open from 12:00 to 20:00 (Sunday to Thursday) and from 12:00 to 23:00 (Fridays and Saturdays). Our wellness services also include various baths, thermal therapy, crystal therapy, chromotherapy, acupuncture, massage therapies and physiotherapy. The wellness centre is open from 8:00 to 16:00 (Monday to Thursday), from 8:00 to 18:00 (Fridays and Saturdays) and from 8:00 to 12:00 (Sundays). The Terme Lendava Health Centre offers treatments for alleviating rheumatic and degenerative conditions, respiratory diseases and skin diseases. It also has a centre for thyroid diseases. The Health Centre is open from 8:00 to 16:00 (Monday to Friday) and from 8:00 to 13:00 (Saturdays). On Sundays, massage therapies are available from 9:00 to 13:00.
Services in the apartments and the Hotel Lipa
- Reception opening hours: 24/7
- Check-in: from 13:00
- Check-out: by 10:00
- Laundry and ironing (subject to a surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 1 computer in the reception area
- Fax and photocopying (subject to a surcharge)
- Safe for valuables in every room
- ATM in the hotel
- Transport services and car rental (subject to a surcharge)
- Smoking is permitted on the balcony
- Pets are allowed (subject to a surcharge)
- Souvenir shop
- Hair salon
- Airport transfer (subject to a surcharge)
Terme Lendava is situated in the very east of Slovenia. Motorway access: Coming from the west, drive towards Maribor and take the A5 towards Murska Sobota and Lendava. Take the exit for Lendava (exit 12). At the roundabout, take the exit for Lendava, follow the overpass and take the exit for Lendava again at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout, take the second exit, marked Terme Lendava. Access via regional roads: From the west, drive towards Maribor and continue through the towns of Gornja Radgona, Murska Sobota, Beltinci and Črenšovci to Lendava. At the roundabout, take the exit for Lendava, follow the overpass and take the exit for Lendava again at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout, take the second exit, marked Terme Lendava. It is 200 km to Ljubljana, 300 km to Trieste, 450 km to Venice, 700 km to Milan, 520 km to Munich, 290 km to Klagenfurt, 390 km to Salzburg, 230 km to Vienna, 265 km to Budapest, 125 km to Zagreb and 495 km to Belgrade. The Lendava coach station is 1.5 km away and it is 1.3 km to the railway station. Maribor Airport is 86 km away.
- We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Maestro, BA.
- The rules on cancellations and advance payments vary depending on the room type and the package. Please check when making your booking.
- Children’s cots in the hotel (subject to a surcharge, confirmation upon booking)
- Children’s discounts (depending on the room type and the package, please check when booking)
- Healthy and delicious children’s menus
- Children’s pools and waterslides
- A children’s club in the resort
- Play equipment in the resort
Services in Terme Lendava
- Energy park in the resort
- Health centre for treating rheumatic and degenerative conditions
- Free guided workouts, also suitable for older guests
- Guided hikes and cycling daytrips
- 7 cycling tours starting in Lendava
- Bicycle rental and sports equipment rental (subject to a surcharge)
- Fitness studio
- Volleyball court
- Organised daytrips in the area, brochure for independent sightseeing in the area