In accordance with the government ordinance – Ordinance on the method of meeting the condition of morbidity, vaccination and testing to curb the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus infections – guests are only permitted to enter and stay in tourist facilities (accommodation facility, restaurants, water parks, wellness and congress halls) if they meet the RVT condition (Recovered/Vaccinated/Tested).
As a provider of tourism services, we are required to check whether our guests meet these conditions.
To show you meet the RVT condition, please present any of the certificates listed below that apply to you:
1. Certificate of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result from a PCR test no older than 72 hours according to the date of the swab taken or a rapid antigen test no older than 48 hours according to the date of the swab taken;
2. EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper format and with a QR code (“EU DCC”);
3. A digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper form and with a QR code, which must contain the same data as the EU DCC and be issued in English by a competent health authority of the third country;
4. Certificate of COVID-19 vaccination showing that you have received:
– the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by Biontech/Pfizer or the Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine produced by Moderna or the Sputnik V vaccine produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology or the CoronaVac vaccine produced by Sinovac Biotech or the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Sinopharm or the Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine produced by AstraZeneca or the Covishield produced by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca or a combination of two previously listed vaccines. The certificate is obtained as of the day of vaccination with the second dose;
– the first dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. The certificate is obtained as of the day of vaccination;
5. Certificate of a positive PCR test result older than 10 days, unless a doctor determines otherwise, but no older than 180 days;
6. Proof of recovery from COVID-19 referred to in the preceding point and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to show that you have received one dose of a vaccine under indent one of point 4 within a period of no more than 180 days since receiving a positive PCR test result or from the onset of symptoms. The person is protected as of the day of vaccination.
Children under 15 years of age are not required to meet the RVT condition.
In accordance with the government ordinance – Ordinance on the method of meeting the condition of morbidity, vaccination and testing to curb the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus infections – persons who are service users or who are involved in or present in providing services or in environments in Slovenia and do not meet the RVT condition shall not be permitted to use the service or be involved in or present in providing services or in environments in Slovenia.