Connection to the resort theme and the local environment
Each Sava Hotels & Resorts destination has its own mascot with a close connection to the local environment. Organising and coordinating activities for children, each mascot has a different character and different interests. Each resort offers various activities for children, inviting guests to experience the fun and individual stories of each destination.
- Zaki the Swan (Sava Hoteli Bled): encourages respect for nature and outdoor activities.
- Viki the Stork (Terme 3000, Moravske Toplice): displays a typical Prekmurje joy of life and shows children the unique features and sights of the region.
- General Primus (Terme Ptuj): shares Roman customs and traditions.
- Muki the Squirrel (Zdravilišče Radenci): teaches children to respect the environment, tradition and health.
- Edi the Pirate (Terme Banovci): encourages children's inquisitive spirit.
- Miha the Knight (Terme Lendava): teaches children about persistence, responsibility and selfless actions.